THE IMPORTANCE OF EFA’S Essential fatty acids (EFA’s) are just that – essential to life! We cannot manufacture these within our body, so we have to rely on getting what we need from our diet. As well as providing the building blocks for cell membranes, EFA’s have been found to have multiple health benefits for the whole body, including the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
The body needs Omega-3 EFA’s to manufacture and repair cell membranes. Brain tissue is largely made up of fatty acids, which are essential to healthy brain development and maintenance.
SUPER OMEGA-3 EPA ARE YOU GETTING ENOUGH?
Each capsule of Nature’s Sunshine’s Super Omega-3 EPA contains both EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 380mg and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 190mg, which improves the effectiveness of the product. DHA is most concentrated in the brain and retina. Omega-3 essential fatty acids have been found beneficial for the nervous, skeletal, cardiovascular, glandular and immune systems.
- Potent Omega-3 supplement, guaranteed free from radiation, heavy metals, and forms of marine pollution
- Provides 1140mg of EPA and 570g DHA per daily dose of 3 capsules
- Natural Lemon Oil has been added as a preservative and for a pleasant taste
- Omega-3’s have been well researched and found to have multiple health benefits across most body systems
- Each capsule is hermetically sealed during encapsulation to prevent oxygen reacting with the oils
RECOMMENDED USE Take 1 or 2 capsule with a meal three times daily (60 capsules per bottle)
Product code: 1515